Swing Bed Admissions
"You should see my room."
An unexpected statement for a hospital, but Rooks County Health Center’s (RCH) award-winning patient accommodations include a large walk-in shower and bath in each room, large vistas of the Kansas countryside, quality linens for the patient’s comfort, fold-out beds for family and sole control of the TV remote.
A caring, attentive staff enhances the healing process where the average number of patients to a nurse is 3 to 1, far exceeding the national average. RCH physicians conveniently coordinate your care with your primary physician for a seamless transition.
- IV Therapy (including TPN, PPN)
- Health Management & Education
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Skilled Rehabilitation Services (physical, cardiac, respiratory, speech & occupational)
- 24-hr. On-site Imaging & Diagnostic Services
- Activity & Social Services
RCH’s skilled swing bed service can accommodate a patient’s unique needs. Call 785-688-4417 to discuss options with the RCH Swing Bed Coordinator.