Leann Zimmerman, APRN
Leann Zimmerman, APRN, is a family and psychiatric nurse practitioner who has been providing health care services for over 30 years in rural Kansas. She also provides a wound care clinic service for inpatients and outpatients at Rooks County Health Center.
Her clinical interest is being a patient advocate and providing care that makes a positive difference in others’ lives.
She lives in Hays with her husband, Jayme. They have 6 children. She enjoys many sports and family events.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- Fort Hays State University
- Master’s Degree in Counseling- Fort Hays State University
- Master’s Degree in Nursing- Fort Hays State University
- Clinical Nurse Specialist, Psychiatric Mental Health- Wichita State University
- Family Nurse Practitioner- Fort Hays State University