Jerome M. Molstad, PA-C
With over 35 years of experience, Jerry was one of the first physician assistants in Kansas to provide locum coverage to rural and small-town hospitals.
He spent most of his career supporting underserved areas and fulfilling his military obligations including separate deployments to Iraq and Kuwait.
A native of Colby, Jerry is always on the move enjoying hiking, skiing, travel, camping, flying, motor paragliding and John Deere equipment restoration. When possible he assists with EMS and firefighting. Jerry is the busy father of six.
- Doctorate of Medicine – University of Kansas School of Medicine 2016
- Master of Public Heath – University of Kansas Medical Center 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science – University of Kansas 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism – University of Kansas 2005
- Air Command and Staff College
- Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL (Squadron Officer School)
BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS, TCMC