Emily Decker, PA-C
Emily Decker is a Physician Assistant providing medical services at Rooks County Health Center’s walk-in clinic, Doctors Without Delay. She also worked several years as a Physician Assistant at Rooks County’s Post Rock Family Medicine. In 2018 she rejoined the staff of Rooks County Health Center. Emily lives in Hays with her husband Thomas, and their son Grayson. Emily enjoys traveling, reading, crafting and spending time with her family & friends.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from Fort Hays State University
- Masters of Physician Assistant from Wichita State University
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support