RCH’s respiratory therapist evaluates and treats all types of patients from heart attack and stroke victims to infants with underdeveloped lungs and the elderly suffering from emphysema. The therapist works closely with both patients and physicians. After completing a patient’s clinical assessment, they consult with the physicians and health care team to create or modify the patient’s care plan.
- Airway Inhalation Treatments
- Bipap Management
- Chest Physiotherapy and Postural Drainage
- Exercise and Overnight O2 Studies
- Overnight Sleep Studies
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Disease Management
- Smoking Cessation Education
- Spirometry Screening
- Ventilator Management
If you would like to learn more about the services offered by RCH’s respiratory therapist, please call 785-688-3651.