RCH’s Free Year-Round Medication Drop-Off Box
Anonymously dispose of expired, unused and unwanted prescription drugs.
Drop-Off anytime between, 8 am – 6 pm, Monday – Saturday, next to Doctors Without Delay Clinic.
- Empty all pills into a sealable plastic bag. Keep liquids, creams and powders in original container.
- Recycle pill bottles.
- Discard pill caps.
- Drop-off in RCH’s designated receptacle.
Save Lives & Protect the Environment
- Flushing unused drugs can contaminate the water supply.
- Unused drugs disposed of in the trash can be retrieved and abused.
- Prescription drugs used without a doctor’s supervision can be just as dangerous as street drugs.
- The majority of teens abusing prescription drugs take them from home medicine cabinets.